Thursday, October 6, 2011

Between the Lines

In an older post I had put up (Time for Change) I was moving from Texas to California. These pictures describe the challenge I was going through during that period.
When in Texas I left like I needed a way to escape...

in Texas I felt so en-caged.

I knew I was missing..

a way to get to the next Level.

Then I found an opportunity

but this opportunity could stop a relationship

which made me in between the lines, on one side I had a structured and comfortable life with loving friends and a dear boyfriend while on the other I had the opportunity to challenge myself and explore a whole new realm.

It's always hard to pick a side
but I realized I had to keep on going hope or the best.
San Francisco did come as a surprise, not all of the City was glamorous yet even the poverty had it's own charm.

And Today I'm still moving forward studying hard while still hoping for the best.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog, I hope you keep studying hard and never stop challenging yourself, is hard to say good bye to friends and relationships but I believe in the end it will make you a more independent person, keep posting! is always great hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete